Read the text carefully
Angry passengers stage sit-in on plane
Angry passengers staged a sit-on a Batavia Airplane following a delay at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport on Friday. Airport administrator Herry Bakti said the incident occurred at about 6 p.m. Dozens of passengers going to Jambi, who were supposed to depart at 2 p.m, entered a Batavia Airplane that was scheduled to fly to Denpansar. They reportedly staged the sit-in to press their demand for compesation from Batavia Air for their delayed flight. “The plane was supposed to fly at 2:05 p.m., but the plane is having trouble with the weather radar. So they will be transported aboard another plane at 8:15 p.m”, Batavia Air general manager Dexter Leopard said as quoted by kompas.com. He said after the passengers were convinced they would get another plane to Jambi, they left the Denpasar-bound plane. – JP
Answer these questions:
01. What happened at Batavia Airplane at Sukarno Hatta airport last Friday ?
02. What caused the incident ?
03. What flight was in the trouble ?
04. What caused the flight trouble ?
05. How did the Batavia Air general manager solve the problem ?
06. What time should the plane fly to Denpasar ?
07. What time should the plane fly to Denpansar ?
08. How long did the passengers wait for the departure ?